Relaxation, Adventure, Fun
When the sun begins to set you will return to the shores from whence you departed with revived mind and peaceful soul. Your friends will think you’re telling them a ‘Whale’s Tale’; but you are just reliving the honest escape of Whale’s Tale Fiji day cruises.
Your journey begins from Port Denarau boarding at 9:50am, greeted with a warm smile and a glass of Champagne in hand. Find a seat in the dining area to enjoy your continental breakfast as the ship sets sail.
Retire to the open deck with your coffee or juice listening to the commentary and taking in the beautiful scenery on your way to Schooner Island which is exclusively your ships for the day.
Here at the Island your adventure begins with a Kava Ceremony, followed by snorkeling the reef. Whatever your skill level is, you will be snorkeling in no time. As well as exploring the reef by glass bottom boat or for a little extra money, motor assisted scuba diving. This adventuring will surely work up your appetite, come back ashore to find your delightful lunch be served.
The afternoon is yours for fishing, beach volleyball, kayaking, swimming or just soaking up the sun with a refreshing drink and for a little extra money a massage.
As the day draws to a close, you will board the ship and set sail for home. Lost in thought of the Fijian Island culture enhanced with the on board entertainment. Eat, drink and perhaps even take the wheel. If it is your special occasion the forewarned crew will celebrate with a cake baked fresh during the cruise.
Disembarking approx. 5pm at Port Denarau to take your connecting transport to the airport or Hotel. You leave relaxed, refreshed, and revived.
OCEANIC SCHOONER / WHALES TALE FIJI
- Prices are valid as stated but can be subject to change without notice. All bookings made under the agreed price at time of booking will be valid and honored. Prices are in Fijian Dollars and include taxes where applicable.
- Oceanic Schooner Company provides complimentary Nadi/Denarau and Coral Coast transfers to and from Denarau Marina from most properties for most day trips. Please check with Hotel Tour Desk for departure times. NOTE: the return coach transfer for the Coral Coast departs the marina at 6pm. Clients must book in advance.
- All inclusions are as indicated on website at time of travel. If not stated as included then item/s are at guests own cost.
- FREE return coach transfers to Port Denarau from Nadi/Denarau properties are included for all day cruises. FREE return coach transfers to Port Denarau from the Coral Coast are available for full day cruises only. Please check with your Hotel Tour Desk for departure times. Note: The only return coach transfer for the Coral Coast and Wailoaloa properties departs the port at 6pm.
- Resort Connections – Denarau to Island Resort: Oceanic Schooner Company provides complimentary transfers from most Nadi/Denarau area hotels to Denarau Marina, but clients must book in advance. Charges may apply to other transfers.
- Oceanic Schooner Company cannot be held responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter.
- If not booked locally all bookings should be reconfirmed with our office the day before departure – phone Fiji +679 6750999
- Cancellation maybe subject to fees.
- Oceanic Schooner Company reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
- All cruises and transfers are subject to sea and weather conditions. Should adverse conditions prevent operation the client is responsible for their own additional accommodation costs.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings
- Oceanic Schooner Company should not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling onboard MS Whale’s Tale and / or participating in activities on any private island property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Age and medical restrictions apply to diving/snorkeling activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed.
- Group bookings and charters: These terms and conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
- If not booked locally all bookings should be reconfirmed with our office the day before departure – phone Fiji +679 675 0999.
- Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
Cancel 24 hours prior to departure = No charge.
Cancel 12 hours prior to departure = 50% charge
Cancel within 12 hours of departure = 100% charge.
Groups Cancellation Policy:
Cancel 72 hours prior to departure = No charge.
Cancel within 72 hours of departure = 100% charge.
Refund is only determined by the Cancellation Policy
|Adult||Junior -12-16years||Child -5-11 years|