Super Two Days Relaxation
If you are traveling to Fiji and like to be relaxed for first or last 2 days that can be stress free then consider our Super two days relaxation Travel Pack Deal…
1 Night/2 Days Super two days relaxation
1 Night at Anchorage Beach Resort – Mountain View Spa Room
Nadi Hotels & Airport Pick up and Drop off
Continental Breakfast at Anchorage Beach Resort
Half Day Cruise to Beachcomber Island
Buffet lunch, morning & afternoon tea included
Coral viewing & fish feeding in glass bottom boat
Putt Putt Golf (fee additional)
Watersports (optional extra)
Fun Resort Activities at Anchorage Beach Resort
Anchorage vs. The Rest of the World
- Team up with other guests and play touch rugby or beach volleyball against the Anchorage staff.
- Learn to make leis and tiaras from frangipani, or weave a basket from palm fronds
- Scale new heights, climb a coconut tree and see if you can bring a coconut back down, Learn the uses of the coconut. Join our coconut demonstration from husking, scrapping and tasting of the fresh coconut juice & roasted flesh by the beach pool
- Explore go reef walking, snorkeling or fish feeding – tides permitting
- Learn how to make our traditional fish dish “kokoda” with kitchen staff
- Sulu tying demonstration sarongs are traditional Pacific Island casual wear for all.
- Join us for the Management cocktail @ 5.30pm by the Jetty & enjoy a few drinks.
- Kava ceremony, Learn how to make kava and enjoy a bowl of our traditional drink the Fijian way “taki mada”
- Relax by the pool or beach and enjoy live band from 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- FREEDaily shopping trips to Lautoka city and Nadi town. We have free drop offs to these locations @ 9.00am to Lautoka and a free pick up back to the resort at 12.00pm in front of Jacks of Fiji Lautoka shop and to Nadi at 2pm and a free pick up back to the resort at 5.30 pm in front of Jacks of Fiji Nadi shop respectively. Times may vary based on resorts excursion bookings and conditions apply.
Learn to scuba dive in a 5* PADI training facility. If you’re already a certified diver, then take this opportunity to dive shipwrecks, plane wrecks, shark encounters and many more. If you aren’t sure whether scuba diving is for you, then why not enrol on the introductory course – it only takes a few hours, and it’s an experience like no other!
If you like fishing, then the warm water, ultra-deep ocean and a labyrinth of reefs and passages make the resort an exciting place to fish. Game fish caught here include Wahoo (probably the fastest fish in the ocean), Sail Fish and Marlin (legendary for their fighting tactics), Barracuda (Fiji holds the world record), Giant Trevally, Tuna and MahiMahi (beautiful colors, strong fighting and delicious to eat). Fighting one of these heavyweight tropical speedsters is a fantastic experience.
Beach & Land-based Activities
If you prefer dry land, fear not; we’ve a host of activities to keep you entertained.
Beach volleyball, cricket and touch rugby, Mini Golf, Cocktail mixing lessons, Limbo competition, Dance competitions, Pool table, Group games & board games, Sky TV
|1 Night/2 days||USD||AUD||NZD|
|Rates based on Twin Share…Triple share is available upon request.||109.00||145.00||156.00|
|Extra Night at
Rates based on Twin Share…Triple share is available upon request.
Upgrade to the following rooms are available upon request…
BEACH SIDE SPA VILLA
OCEANFRONT SPA ROOM
2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS