Do you have limited time in Suva to see the sights, or your cruise ship is in port for the day? Don’t waste your precious time trying to find your way around by yourself. For the best sightseeing in Suva take a private guided tour and see so much more. Or take a boat ride up the Navua river and experience remote village life. For the more adventurous try Zip Lining, it’s great fun.
So what sort of things are there to do in Suva?
Things to see and do in Suva, just pick what you want to do and we’ll supply the bus and local guide
- Our 2 hour day Beqa Lagoon tour, is an exhilarating high-speed adventure and coral reef tour that will take in the magnificent reefs that surround Beqa Lagoon and its islands. You could see many varieties of marine life and fish species from reef, bull and tiger sharks, stingrays, barracudas, groupers, wrasses, parrot fish, giant trevally, moray eels and turtles that inhabit the reef areas.You will be amazed at the vivid and contrasting colour combinations of the smaller reef fish and the stunning beauty that our coral reefs and Beqa Lagoon has to offer. Everyday is different and you will never know what you could encounter.
- Explore the Suva Fresh fruit and veg market, the biggest and most diverse in Fiji. Wonder past the fish market next to the wharf.
- See the President’s Residence and nearby Albert Park (where Kingsford Smith landed his small aircraft on his epic flight from USA to Australia in 1928)
- Take a stroll around the lovely Suva Botanical Gardens at Thurston Gardens
- See the majestic, fully renovated and historic Grand Pacific Hotel
- Suva Museum – Opening hrs: Mon-Thurs: 9:00am – 4:30pm; Fri: 9:00am – 4:00pm; Sat: 9:00am – 4:30pm. Entry fees: Adults $7.00; Children $5.00. Closed Sunday.
- A special visit to Colo-i-Suva Village where you’ll be greeted by Filial warriors dressed in traditional costume. You’ll see an amazing demonstration of the Fijian entertainment with fire and knife dancing. Enjoy a traditional kava ceremony with the village chief. Lunch is a taste of lovo which is food cooked under an earth oven. Entry fee $35 FJD pp. Closed on Sunday. Will require pre-booking.
- Visit the Colo-i-Suva National Park for walking and waterfall, take a swim depending on the weather. Entry fee $5pp FJD.
- Visit the Fiji Spice Gardens, growing vanilla, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, cardamom and many other interesting spices, cultivated and cured by our native Fijians. Open 7 days, Mon to Sat from 9 am to 4.30pm, Sunday 12pm till 4.30pm. Entry fee adults $10 FJD pp, kids 5 to 15 $5 FJDpp.
- Scenic drive along Princess Rd towards Nausori town
- Suva city for shopping at Tappoos or Jacks for souvenirs
Depart at 7.30am and return 4.00 pm
Please note that tour departure times may be cancelled or altered at any time due to prevailing weather conditions, We will not put profit ahead of your safety.
- Adult: F$379.00
- Children (ages 5-12) $199.00 FJD
- Children under 5 free of charge